Thursday, September 1, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Complete Cast string dolls

It started with a contest from #Popkes group in deviantart. I came up with Alice as my entry coz the theme of that contest was disney.

Alice, my official entry for the contest

Then it gave me an idea to create the whole main characters from the movie Alice in Wonderland.

Mad Hatter

White Rabbit

Cheshire cat
Tweedledee and Tweedledum
White Queen

Red Queen


the complete casts

Then i think it would be cute to place them in a box..so here it is..it's not that really fancy... it was really hard cutting the box



They are just really cute so i can't help taking lots of pictures of them






All the faves and comments i get in deviantart has inspired me to do well in designing my string dolls.

And btw, after a week of submitting my works in the group #Popkes, they made me a contributor. I'm so touched :)

I want to sell them online but i don't have a paypal..but maybe i could ask my friend to use her paypal.. if you're interested just let me know.. the whole set, including the box, is worth $40.

*UPDATE*
I won the contest. yay! :)
I'm currently selling my string dolls now on etsy

7 comments:

  1. Yes, you should sell them as themed sets on ETSY!
    How fab, these are great~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing you should definitely sell them on Etsy...I know lots of people who would buy them for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy them! They are amazing! Sell them on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! i will update u once i will be done creating them. i have moved to dubai so i think the shipping fee would be more expensive but we'll see

    ReplyDelete